[Dynagroove] GRAVITY. next SATURDAY nov 26. JOHN HOWARD, CLE, THEORY, LUCAS

Becky Dodson beckstar at distantbeat.com
Sun Nov 20 16:09:52 PST 2005

ok kids.

i know we're all excited for this coming week. for a number of reasons:

a. you get to get your eatin' stuffin' on with family, friends, pets, etc...
b. you get to wile away for a long weekend off work
c. you get to awake from your vast food coma and rock it like no one knows at
GRAVITY on saturday and STILL have time to recover before returning to your
day to day.

how neat is that?

please join our fine, fun and friendly neigborhood dj's:

THEORY (silent salesmen, open minds)
LUCAS (distant beat)

and our well seasoned, world travelled, magnificent maestros of the music we
all call house:

CLÉ ACKLIN (blackcherry, sf)
JOHN HOWARD (om recordings, sf)

each of these cats lends a certain je ne sais quois to this party. (that's
french for i dont know what, or 'something indescribable'...just in case you
didnt know what.)

i think i went for the french cuz of cle's super posh accentgraph...

ANYWAYS. what that means is that we're more than amped to have some serious
workmanship and talent exposed to us next saturday and we hope you join us.

we have a limited half off list as we always do, so please reply to this
email, or send your full name to guestlist at distantbeat.com and the first forty
three of you who sign up will get in for FIVE DOLLARS.

and you know this.

usual rules apply:

18+ to attend
21+ to drink
capacity is small so arrive early. early meaning 10pm
$10 to get in

infoline: 310-285-3120

call for directions the day of the event.

south hollywood location.

love you all,

us at distant beat