[Dynagroove] FREE 3 area House Party Saturday w/ 22 of So-Cal's best house djs and producers

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Mon Nov 21 14:53:13 PST 2005

$FREE$ Party this Saturday
Two indoor House rooms.
One Downtempo Lounge in converted Schoolbus.
Large Smoking Patio, BYOB ok

----------SATURDAY,  NOVEMBER 26TH 2005----------
------allhousemusic.com presents:  GOODBYE ------
--a free going away party for  Rylan and Lauren--
------8pm to 7am, 3 rooms, all ages, 22 djs------
---don't destroy our old house please,  bustin---
--drunk dancefloor moves, spilling 75 cent beer*-
---all over our hardwood floor, dancing to the---
------live PA debut of  NUT0WN.B0UNC3  aka:------
BOBBY VALENTINE  (Oomph!/GoodFamily/Greenhouse) &
NUT0WNPROJ3CT (New Era Uk/Loco United Germany/BE)
-and DJs:----------------------------------------
Natural Rhythm's Pete Williams
Ami D           (Our House Melodies)
Bobby Valentine (also doing a dj set)
Cade            (Dynagroove/Freethinkin)
Tyler Matson    (Mama's Home Cookin!)
Alex D          (San Francisco)
Joe Rodriguez   (Gravy/Brick/Solidfunk.com)
Joey Bickle     (Gravy/Brick/Solidfunk.com)
Theory          (Open Minds/Silent Salesmen)
Outer           (Open Minds/Powertools 105.9 fm)
Eddie B         (Open Minds/The Flow/Elephonic)
Roy Ceballos    (Open Minds/The Flow)
Pat Schoolastra (Esdjco/FunkyTechnoTribe/Top Shelf)
Nonfiction      (Focus/Elevate)
Rik Sotero      (WaxOnWaxOff/WoWoWax)
Fusion          (Powertools 105.9 fm)
Darren C        (Home/Our House Melodies)
Wayne Allan     (Our House Melodies)
Adonis          (SoundStation Records)
Joesephine...
and myself, Rylan White (allhousemusic.com)

* 75 cent beer w/ exact change only, otherwise $1.
...While supplies last, offer void in Canada......
BYOB also okay...  come early & get a free t-shirt

for address and directions, visit
www.allhousemusic.com on the day of the party,
or just privatly reply to this email and get them early.

Rylan White
House Music Events & Radio http://allhousemusic.com
Concert Quality Sound http://clearsoundsystems.com
November 26th: allhousemusic.com's LAST LA party