[Dynagroove] Mac Powerbook 4 Sale

joshua heath djjoshuapaul at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 12:33:18 PST 2005

Hello Friends,

I wanted to hit up my friends first before I put it
on the market...so here goes.

I am selling my Mac G4 15" Powerbook, it has the
1.5ghz processor, 1gig ram, loaded with programs that
anyone may keep (ie: reason, photoshop, protools,
toast ect.).  It is only one year old, and still has 2
years full applecare coverage on it.  It has barely
left my house,  is in perfect condition, and the only
reason I am selling it is to get a desktop.  The $100
InCase carrying bag is yours too.  Asking $2,000, feel
free to hit me here if you want to check it out.

Cheers

Joshua