[Dynagroove] Good Life postponed until NEXT Thursday

BadIYE@aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 13:46:53 PST 2005

Hey everyone,

Just got a call from the owner of the Bungalow Club.  In her infinite
wisdom, she forgot that she was going to open on Thanksgiving night just for the
Good Life party.  She scrambled to get any bartender to work for her that  night
but no one would do it on such short notice (it's also a holiday).   She
offered to do it next week.  Please let everyone and anyone know that  the party
is cancelled for this week, but on NEXT week, Thursday, December 1st,  2005 (we
believe Pete Williams will be able to play...we'll let you know if  not).

I deepest apologies to those who RSVPed and were planning on coming.   I
can't tell you how pissed off i am about this...

Imad.