[Dynagroove] John Howard, Cle' Acklin, Theory and Lucas Saturday Night November 26th

Lucas Dodson lucas at distantbeat.com
Fri Nov 25 20:10:34 PST 2005

Hey everybody,

We are very excited to do another GRAVITY this Saturday.

Tomorrow night we have John Howard from Om Records in San Francisco

and also a recent transplant from Los Angeles to San Francisco Cle' Acklin
from Soundproof and Blackcherry Recordings.

We also have local talent Theory of Open Minds and silent salesmen and Lucas
of distant beat.

Heres the breakdown.

DJs in order:

Lucas

Theory

John Howard

Cle' Acklin

Party starts at 10pm

You must be 18+ for entry

You must be 21 or over for the bar.

Admission is $ 10 dollars.

call the info lines for directions

or email lucas at distantbeat.com

310.285.3120

we'll see you on the dance floor!!!

us @ distant beat

P.S. we are still taking names for the discount list til noon saturday..
guestlist at distantbeat.com