[Dynagroove] Free party tonight (Saturday) - Directions & info

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Sat Nov 26 02:01:02 PST 2005

we'll be up all night tonight so come by for some
great music: 2 rooms of some of LA's finest house
djs as well as a live pa debut and a downtempo
lounge-bus. this party will be at our house,
which we have just moved out of.. come before
9:30 & I'll give you a free beer, or byob.
here's the address:

19012 Arminta St, Reseda, CA 91335
here is a google map so you can get directions:
www.maps.google.com/maps?q=19012+arminta+st,+reseda,ca

----------SATURDAY,  NOVEMBER 26TH 2005----------
------allhousemusic.com presents:  GOODBYE ------
--a free going away party for  Rylan and Lauren--
------8pm to 7am, 3 rooms, all ages, 22 djs------
-------live PA debut of NUT0WN.B0UNC3 aka:-------
BOBBY VALENTINE (Oomph!/GoodFamily/Greenhouse)  &
NUT0WNPROJ3CT (New Era Uk/Loco United Germany/BE)
-and DJs:----------------------------------------
Natural Rhythm's Pete Williams
Ami D           (Our House Melodies)
Bobby Valentine (also doing a dj set)
Cade            (Dynagroove/Freethinkin)
Tyler Matson    (Mama's Home Cookin!)
Alex D          (San Francisco)
Joe Rodriguez   (Gravy/Brick/Solidfunk.com)
Joey Bickle     (Gravy/Brick/Solidfunk.com)
Theory          (Open Minds/Silent Salesmen)
Outer           (Open Minds/Powertools 105.9 fm)
Eddie B         (Open Minds/The Flow/Elephonic)
Roy Ceballos    (Open Minds/The Flow)
Pat Schoolastra (Esdjco/FunkyTechnoTribe/Top Shelf)
Nonfiction      (Focus/Elevate)
Rik Sotero      (WaxOnWaxOff/WoWoWax)
Fusion          (Powertools 105.9 fm)
Darren C        (Home/Our House Melodies)
Wayne Allan     (Our House Melodies)
Adonis          (SoundStation Records)
Joesephine...
and myself, Rylan White (allhousemusic.com)
* 75 cent beer w/ exact change donation only,
otherwise $1. BYOB also okay...
must be at least 21 years of age to drink

Rylan White
House Music Events & Radio http://allhousemusic.com
Concert Quality Sound http://clearsoundsystems.com
November 26th: allhousemusic.com's LAST LA party