[Dynagroove] John Howard, Cle' Acklin, Theory and Lucas Saturday Night November 26th

Shannon Callaghan shannon_kathleen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 14:54:55 PST 2005

  I had a wonderful time Saturday night ...I had never heard John Howard before & I'm sooooo glad I decided to go...because the MUSIC WAS PERFECT!!   What I would love   to hear more of at clubs or at least have mix cds of ...heaven !!

  Thank you Lucas & Becky & all of the Gravity crew for a great party!!

  Shannon

Lucas Dodson <lucas at distantbeat.com> wrote:
  even when you thought you have seen it all....

JOHN HOWARD THREE DECKS TONIGHT

GRAVITATE!!!!!!!

distant beat....