[Dynagroove] Toy Drive goodness!

Jordan Strong jordanisms78 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:56:40 PST 2005

Just wanted to say thanks Louis, Cade, the Muse guys and all the wonderful
people who came and supported. We got 50 toys! There were some really cools
ones too! It seemed that the people who wanted to get something really tried
to get special gifts. The average gift was probably about a 25 dollar value
which is cool because not only are these kids gettin some new toys but
really cool ones at that. Two people even brought drum machines! My personal
favorite was the rolling Jesus action figure with moveable arms. One of my
favorite parts about the Freehtink crowd is their appetite and reception to
the whole spectrum of House. It always goes off when people are so receptive
of the DJs self expression and selection with open minds and hearts. My boys
truly rocked it! The place was definetly goin crazy!!!!  Stay tuned  for
upcoming U.S. events. Speaking of which Full Circle this Sat.Dec 3rd is
Cancelled. Sorry:(
But if your interested in know where to catch my next performance this
weekend check my Myspace page out http://www.myspace.com/jordanstrong
Thanks Again
Peace Out