[Dynagroove] re-broadcasting nut0wn.b0unc3 live pa debut + Jordan and I will be live for our last broadcast

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Mon Nov 28 22:25:14 PST 2005

tune in at 2pm today (tuesday) to hear a re-broadcast of
the live pa debut as heard at our party: nut0wn.b0unc3
(aka bobby 'bounce' valentine and jaycee 'nut0wn.pr0j3ct')

followed by jordan and myself from 3:15 to 6pm wrapping up
a full year of broadcasting live 4 hours every week.

also thanks to anyone from the list who came out on saturday, and big big
super thanks to joey bickle for bringing that 3rd set of tables and staying
till well after sunrise.. i think we may have had close to 100 people here
at our house, i only wish i had pictures of the huge sea beer cans that were
left, literally like 15 of those black trashbags full! email me if anyone
lost anything, we have several lost items.. thanks also to all our djs and
many other people, still have to talk to many of you and thank you
personally, moving this week has been very hectic...

Rylan White & Lauren Rodriguez
House Music Events & Radio http://allhousemusic.com
Concert Quality Sound http://clearsoundsystems.com
November 26th: allhousemusic.com's LAST LA party