[Dynagroove] Equipment needed

Robert Basch trinitysoundrb at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:59:55 PST 2005

Hey all.

  I need to rent a Rane rotary mixer with both pieces the MP 2016 i think it is. Either that or the Allen and Heath. Preferably the rane. I have most of my equipment for the booth reserved with Gear Connection. I am looking for something close to South Orange county as the event is in Rosarito. I need to pick up early on Sat Dec 10th. Very important. Please respond privately.

  Robert
  trinitysoundsystem