[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) - This Thursday December 1st!! - 7pm to 10pm PST

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Tue Nov 29 22:36:51 PST 2005

This week on TribeRadio we're back after a great Thanksgiving break and
we're bringing you a very special in-studio guest, the one and only voice of
DEEP, BIG CEE!! Cee will be coming by to get in the mix as well as catch us
up on what he's been up to and of course having some fun with the entire VT
crew so be sure to check it out!!

This is definitely going to be a great show so tune in and listen Thursday
night, 7pm pacific standard time!!

Also remember, if you miss us you can always check the archived shows at
www.vinyltribe.com by visiting our Message Board!!

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi)
plus weekly guests from around the globe.

Thursday December 1st 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

700pm-830pm - Zack Hill (VinylTribe)
830pm-1000pm - Big Cee (DEEP LA / Solidfunk)

Listen in live at http://www.vinyltribe.com (MP3) or
http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net (Real Audio)
as we bring you the best in house music from all over the world.

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) )
is back at www.vinyltribe.com and radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net !!