[Dynagroove] Masquerade Style - We present Eye's Wide Shut

messy luv messyluvv at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 03:07:55 PST 2005

 DoubleFisted presents - Eyes Wide Shut
             New Years Eve

 we're going blind, A masquerade party,
  Complimentary Toast, and more surprises to come,
    It's just here for temptation, we don't want
     to be a sensation...

 As I just finished that last sentence, memories
 flooded my mind... ( remember the riot ) Kids
 trying to overturn buses, bottles flying from
 parking structures, Cops & rubber bullets...
 I think that was the last time I went big for
 New Years Eve.
 How many of you, out there are on that page,
 well it just so happens there is going to be a
 Sexy Little Number going down at DoubleFisted...

 Your Host's
    dirty-Lo - 55south - 19th St.Movement
     Scotty Coats - AbstractWorkshop
      Poppa - SmartBeatSoundSystem

  & BUCK... He gave us a call,then mentioned he
  would like to be At the Avalon of all places
  on NYE, Hmmmm?
  11:30 - 2am

  It just so happens, BUCK will also be Playing
  DoubleFisted this Saturday December 3rd......

  820 W. 19th St. CostaMesa Ca,
  Twenty1/over 3-5 dollar cover
  Free before 10:30

  You Have not Heard BUCK till you hear him @