[Dynagroove] FOCUS Thanks!!!

zackhill@vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Wed Oct 5 10:40:48 PDT 2005

Yes indeed, Focus was straight ROCKIN' last night!! Thank you so much to
everyone who came out to help me usher in the new year of my life with
such a bang! Steven and I had a blast blowin' up the spot back to back..
It had been awhile since we'd laid the 1-2 punch on em like that..

Josh puts a lot of work into that club (and the soundsystem!) and it
shows.. What a nice surprise to walk into a packed house before 11 and
getting setup so nicely from the resident Wobs/Nonfiction and then our own
Emi (he played a solo set before Steven and I did our thing)!!

Can't wait to come back and do it again... all our party people were in
the place!! Now we prepare for the VT vs. Bodyrock rematch at Ultraviolet
and then the return of $5 Dollah Funk$ in December!!! What a way to close
out 2005!

So thanks again everyone for coming out for the birthday bash....

-Zack