[Dynagroove] Free Thinkin Friday Oct 14th BIG NEWS

Robert Basch trinitysoundrb at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:54:18 PDT 2005

All the angels in heaven nor the demons down under the sea could ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautifull Johny KABOOM!

Robert Basch ;)~

Cade <con at dynagroove.com> wrote:
OK friday the 14th club muse is celebratuing their 4 year anniversary. So
what does this mean? It means they have a huge line up and we will be
running till 2:30 AM that night. The price will be $10 after 11. SO!!
What does this mean? Well this means the house room gets janky right!?
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Thinkin is proud to announce the return of the king of all SF booty
house (AKA chicago house). A man we all know and love. A guy who has
not played in LA in over two years. YOu know him, I know him, Aunt
Jamima knows him.

JONENE' AKA Johny Kaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We thought to ourselves. WHo would be good to fill the room out for the
night. The D&B will be packing it in. We can't let them upstart us. Who
is work the $10 after 11 for those laggers? We think we have found the
right man...

Free thinkin Friday October 14th
free before 11
$10 After

Djs

Jonene 'Johny Kaboom' (STOMPY, Safe N Sound/ SF, SD, & Austin)
Cade (Dynagroove, Free Thinkin/ Los Angeles)

Patio: Muse 4 year anniversary: UFO! AUDIO ANGEL! ORIGIN! PHEAR! KID
LOGIC! KEMST! SKYLER MIC! BABY SIDDHA!

Located at "the only real Irish pub in Downtown Los Angeles"
Casey's
613 S. Grand
(between 6th & Wilshire)
Los Angeles, CA 90017