[Dynagroove] Jump up Jump up and Get Down

Lynsey H lynz777 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:43:57 PDT 2005

Get down and dirrrrty at JUMP TO THA' FUNK!!  Mark your calendars, plan
ahead, get freakin psyched because you do not want to miss this!  The music
will be funky, the dance floor will be jumpin, and I'll be shakin my ass as
usual.

JUMP TO THA' FUNK
Utensil Record Release Party...

Saturday, October 22nd
Fresh LA venue

DJ's

Jason Hodges (OM, Aroma, Utensil- Toronto)
Nikola Baytala (Large, Robsoul, Nightshift- San Fran)
Sammy D (Buzzin Fly, Dirtybird, Utensil- San Fran)
Cade (Dynagroove, Free Thinkin- LA)
Andrea (Jump to tha' funk- Orange County)

10pm-7am
Info Line: 323-634-0425
$10 limited presale, $15 w/exact change, $20 w/o