[Dynagroove] To everyone that came out to hear Miles on Saturday...

Disco Kitty kittylovesdisco at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 15:47:19 PDT 2005

.....THANK YOU!!!!!! Without you, it would not have been the same.

It was great to see so many familiar, and so many new, happy smiling faces coming in all night. There were still people coming in at 4:00am! I was outside at the door most of the night, but when I did walk through, the dance floor was rockin'! Yeah, I know.. the dance floor is narrow in that location, but ya'll made fantastic use of the space that you did have. The music was smokin' all night. Bobby, Cade, Miles and Joesh all fucked it up! The sound was great in there too. Thank you Force Field Sound!

I do want to apologize to anyone that got lost. It wasn't the easiest place to find, and we had a little problem with posting directions on our voice mail. I think that most people got there with little to no trouble, but for those of you that didn't, I'm sorry.

What a fun night it was! Can't wait to do it again. Keep listening for another party from our MAUF to your ears. Until next time....

Holly