[Dynagroove] flint thanks a f-yeah

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Mon Oct 10 19:09:20 PDT 2005

I must say the boys/girls of MAUF did a great job of getting together a
fun little party!!!!  I arrived to a room that was steadily filling up.
Bobby burns was pl;aying and it was my first chance to hear him play.
Definately dropping some great tracks and looked like he enjoyed what he
was doing.   Had the girls in the room shaking it.  Thats what I like to
see!!!!

I got to play next and was taking some time to get used to the rane knobed
mixer.  it had been years since I played on it.  After a few mixes I
finally got to lock in a bit and have some fun.   The sound was good and I
had fun playing my jams.  Boz arrived on time to hear his favorite James
Curd track.   I was having a lot of fun and I could tell the vibe was
getting a lot better/  This was great because I was looking forward to
hearing Mr Miles Maeda's set.   I was told I had to play a little longer
becase miles was having problems with parking.  Oopps.. OK I guess if I
have to I will...  sheesh life is hard!!! ahahaha  Miles shows up and
shows me the correct way to do it.  All I want to know is where the hell
was amy?   that was a Amy set.   He was playing all the old school chicago
jams!!  Here is a fact that most people don't know.  Miles used to be
roomates with Derrick Carter..  In fact they used to be playing partners
kind like  diz and iz type of thing.   Miles is definately on point and he
is one of the greatest guys you will ever meet.  I stayed till about 3:50
and then it was off to bed.   I am sorry Joesh I missed your set I hope
you hade fun.  I am definately looking forward to the next MAUF party.

a job well done!!!