[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) - Thursdsays 7-10pm PST - JASON HODGES!!

zackhill@vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Wed Oct 12 11:23:44 PDT 2005

This week on TribeRadio we're proud to bring you a very special set from
Jason Hodges (Magnetic / Oomph / Utensil). Jason will be playing a set as
well as sitting down with us to talk a bit about what he's been up to in
the studio as well as his involvement in the upcoming 'Jump To Tha Funk'
release party by Utensil records. We'll also be giving away tickets to the
event, which is taking place on Saturday, October 22nd!!

This is definitely going to be a great show so tune in and listen Thursday
night, 7pm pacific standard time!!

Also remember, if you miss us you can always check the archived shows at
www.vinyltribe.com by visiting our Message Board!!

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi)
plus weekly guests from around the globe.

THURSDAY October 13th 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

700pm-830pm - Steven Dimitri (VinylTribe)
830pm-1000pm - Jason Hodges (Oomph! / Magnetic / Utensil)

**Plus we'll be giving away tickets to the 'Jump To Tha Funk' release
party taking place on Saturday Oct 22nd with Jason Hodges, Nikola Baytala,
Sammy D, Cade, and introducing Andrea!**

Listen in live at http://www.vinyltribe.com (MP3) or
http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net (Real Audio)
as we bring you the best in house music from all over the world.

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) )
is back at www.vinyltribe.com and radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net !!