[Dynagroove] Sacred Anniversary 10 yrs. w/ Mark Farina, Dj Ali

LOUIS ARMENDARIZ dusmonkee at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 16:36:54 PDT 2005

What's up everyone,
Holloween is upon us and I just wanted to invite you all to visit our newly
finished website at www.sacredgrounds-la.com If you're planning to attend
this special event, We highly recommend pre-sale tix on line on our website.
Going forward all our events and music postings will be on-line.

We're super excited about the decor of the venue and of course a solid rare
underground appearance in LA by Farina and DJ ALI. This will be an
incredible night and we thank you for the support through out the years.
We're also looking forward to our new record label launching early next
year, please be on the look out for more info.

Keep the music alive:
Sacred Grounds 10 year anniversay event:
Saturday October 29th 2005
With Special rare 3 hour set by MR. MARk FARINA taking us back through a
journey of music...
along w/ DJ Producer DL ALI (classic, visitor, vancouver B.C)
Plus long time residents ::::DJ LOU :::and ::::RUBEN MEDELLIN::::
This event will be held in a secure venue with secure parking in DTLA
Listen to KCRW on 89.9 for ticket, CD's and poster giveaways.
10pm-8am doing it right!
Info:
www.sacredgrounds-la.com for pre-sale tickets
323.960-8878 for more information