[Dynagroove] Deep house in Vegas! Oct. 16th

badiye@aol.com badiye at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 20:51:19 PDT 2005

Nice one Belinda!!  Way to gooooo......

Imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life

-----Original Message-----
From: Belinda Dibble <belinda_louann at hotmail.com>
To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com; belinda_louann at hotmail.com; comfort27 at hotmail.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:26:13 -0700
Subject: [Dynagroove] Deep house in Vegas! Oct. 16th

Sending my love from a far off land where anything goes... Well, except
for house music that is. But there is good news! We have formed a "Deep
House Collective" out here and are throwing our first one off event on
Sunday October 16th. The old Utopia has been restored and re-opened as
the Empire ballroom and we're breaking it in the right way with nothing
but deep, soulful, funky, chunky goodness all night in both the main room
and the patio. So, if you happen to be coming to town or feel like making
a trip please come support one of your old LA house heads. Give me a call
for guestlist - Belinda 702.325.5927 lovin' and missin' everyone!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DH
collective back.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DH
collective.jpg]