[Dynagroove] Two weeks left till Fright Night!

Get Smart gdubbs53 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:39:53 PDT 2005

What's up Peeps,

Just two weeks left till the night we all have been waiting for.
FRIGHT NIGHT! Everything is set in motion and locked down. We are
expecting a sell out crowd so get your tickets today for only $20 at
www.sacredgrounds-la.com. Don't forget to check out the sgp site for a
chance to win free tickets + more.

SACRED GROUNDS Los Angeles
10 Year Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Halloween Masquerade Party
10pm-8am

***freaks with beats***
MARK FARINA (3 HOUR SET)

DJ ALI (Visitor Recordings, Vancouver B.C.)

Ruben Medellin

Dj Lou

opening set by
Abraham (Native S.F.)

EARLY ARRIVAL STRONGLY SUGGESTED!
21+ w/i.d. 2 full bars, haunted location in downtown L.A
for more info and limited amount $20 presale tix at:
www.sacredgrounds-la.com, www.frescogear.com
guarantee your entry by purchasing your tickets today!
$25 the day of *subject to change
costumes encouraged not required

Supported by:
Urb Magazine, Universal Rhythm, Native S.F., Epic Events

*no guest list for this special event

--
Get Smart
Sacred Grounds L.A.