[Dynagroove] AZUL [Wed, October 26th]

deepce deepce at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:04:44 PDT 2005

It's been a while, but we are proud to announce that RUDY V. and myself
(DEEPCE) will be playing @ AZUL in Alhambra on Wednesday, October 26th for a
special one-night event for our friends!  Here's the info:

Wednesday, October 26th

@ AZUL
129 W. Main St | Alhambra (2 blocks west of Garfield)

Rudy V. & deepce
(The Rekurd Playaz are back for a special Pre-Halloween Party!)

no dress code/be yourself | 9pm - 2am | outdoor patio | not a costume
party...save that for the weekend!  Just come out and dance - rain or shine,
we'll be there.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Oct26.jpg]