[Dynagroove] BOOMTY-BOOMP! - Derrick Carter returns to Los Angeles!

Pat SchooLastra pat at godskitchen.com
Tue Oct 18 15:08:50 PDT 2005

"bringing back the boompty-boomp to the dance floor...."

I will be sending out a formal email with all the info later this week,
but I wanted to let all of those who have been talking about & craving
to see Derrick Carter in Los Angeles, that Top Shelf will be bringing
him out to LA for the first time since Feb of 2005. we are striving to
keep bringing you only the very best in house music and we are
absolutely stoked/freaked-out/pumped-up and more about having DC play
for us....it took about 6 weeks of talks, emails, begging & pleading to
get it going and we couldn't be happier that it will.

Tickets and all other info will be available by Friday of this week so
be sure and check our website after 12 noon Friday 10/21 for info.

we will also have giveaways including signed copies of DC's new mix CD &
posters for you...we also have about 75 CD's left over from our Feb/2005
show with Jay-J and Chris Lum. the CD is a 'b-day mix' by Jay-J and is
FREE...if you see me or anyone else out promoting the DC show...
ask for a copy! :-)

we will also have a special DJ set/mix from DC that will be airing on
Element Radio in the weeks leading up to the show. if you haven't
already been checking out element, I suggest you should as they have a
weekly "Release Yourself" mix from none other than the S-Man himself,
Roger Sanchez. here is their website - www.elementradio.com

located in downtown Los Angeles
more info - www.topshelfproduction.com

thanks and look forward to seeing you there!

pat