[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) - Thursdsays 7-10pm PST! **TONIGHT**

zackhill@vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Thu Oct 20 08:34:26 PDT 2005

This week on TribeRadio we'll be featuring all 3 of the resident
VinylTribe DJ's in the mix for an extended 3 hour set as we say goodbye to
Steven Dimitri and DJ Emi and wish them well on thier South American
adventure!! Tune in and get a sneak preview of what the Bodyrock DJ's can
expect when they face the reigning champions at Ultraviolet in November!

This is definitely going to be a great show so tune in and listen Thursday
night, 7pm pacific standard time!!

Also remember, if you miss us you can always check the archived shows at
www.vinyltribe.com by visiting our Message Board!!

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi)
plus weekly guests from around the globe.

THURSDAY October 20th 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

700pm-1000pm - Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, and DJ Emi (VinylTribe)

Listen in live at http://www.vinyltribe.com (MP3) or
http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net (Real Audio)
as we bring you the best in house music from all over the world.

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) )
is back at www.vinyltribe.com and radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net !!