[Dynagroove] Jumped in my funk.

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Mon Oct 24 09:52:54 PDT 2005

Ok so how sick was this party?  that venue was insane and the crowd was a
hell of a lot of fun!!!!  Can't beat cute bar girls and cute door
girls!!!! Oh and a cute DJ...Thats me!!!! oh wait I mean hodges...  Well
actually it is Andrea who rocked "I am my own walkman" which is to this
day still one of my favorite tracks. I was having so much playing that I
did not want to get off the decks.  I mean sheesh everyone was there to
hear me right?  Hodges?  FUCK HODGES!!!!  ahaha (inside DJ joke).

Hats of to Boz, Andrea, and crew for pulling off a bad ass party.  I
enjoyed myself and wish I did not have a hurt back so I could have stayed
longer.  But I managed to hear hodges who I thought was very good.  Better
then what I expected.  I stuck around for Nikola but my back was hurting
toomuch so I only got about 30 minutes of him.  But from what I hear he
played really well too.

Again thanks for having me play guys!!!  I had fun and I giggle at all who
missed this party because I think it was one of the srongest of the
year...  Damn there were a lot of heads I had not seen in a while out!!!

Cade