[Dynagroove] Jump to tha funk

jose@aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Mon Oct 24 13:36:28 PDT 2005

wow!

You can tell when people put a lot of love in their events...and this
was one of them!  Boz, Andrea, and the Utensil crew handled shit on
saturday!

THE VENUE:

One of the best parties I've been to all year- new venue, dope layout,
plenty of room, no cigarette smoking inside(thank you), awesome djs-
and once the lights went out, it was on!  I was posted up by a corner
grooving in place and chatting it up with a bunch of heads(Bodyrock
boys, Ben Annand, The Pinche Party girls, Gravy Joes, and countless
others) and did not sit down once for the six hours I was there!

The DJS:

Cade did a great job and was in the best mood I've seen him in
years--and rightfully so, helped set the tone for the evening early on.
  Jason Hodges was tight- he had his ups and downs, but overall received
a "thumbs up."  (emotive silence) But the main man of the evening
without a doubt was Nikola---this guy rocks hard and did not let up. Me
and Boz have had this conversation before and basically Nick
rocks---period!!!  Caught a little bit of Sammy's set, would have
stayed longer but we were beat and luckily enough we're spoiled to have
Boz bring him out to OC on a monthly basis ;)

Needless to say-dope party, great vibe, and I can't wait for the next
one!

-NF