[Dynagroove] This Week at Therapy: MARQUES WYATT for FREE

Sam Gaglani sam at homemadela.com
Tue Oct 25 18:27:38 PDT 2005

Hey all,

Thanks so much for helping out last week for our Wednesday night at Tokio.
This week we present our good friend : MARQUES WYATT (DEEP-LA) and of course
it's for FREE!

Here are the details:

BALANCE AND HOME:MADE BRING YOU A NEW WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

THERAPY @ TOKIO EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT - THIS WEEK :  MARQUES WYATT -
FREE ALL NIGHT!!!

Please help keep this Wednesday night weekly alive by coming out and showing
some love.

This will be a busy night so get there early!

DETAILS:

THERAPY is located at Tokio: 1640 N. Cahuenga blvd. (just south of Hollywood
Blvd).

DINNER RESERVATIONS: 323-464-2065

MARQUES WYATT (DEEP-LA)

w/ resident Gabriel Rene (Aquanote, Soulstice, Naked Music, SF)

9pm - 2am - 21 and over

Every Wednesday night!

NO COVER, NO LIST, FREE ALL NIGHT - just get there early :)

QUESTIONS:  sam at homemadela.com