[Dynagroove] The Groove Needs You.

Aaron Monty Aaron at groovetickets.com
Wed Oct 26 11:48:16 PDT 2005

We need 3 people to work this Saturday evening October 29.....2 people to work
Monster Massive at the LA Sports Arena and 1 person to work at Circus in
Hollywood. You would be helping to run the will call entrance. Both events
will already have their own staff, we just need a couple other helping hands!!
The pay is $10/hr.

For Monster Massive, the times would probably be around 6pm or 7pm until 1am.
For Circus, probably 7pm until midnight, possibly 1am.
Obviously you would gain free entrance to the events.

The line-up's for both events are:

Circus: Judge Jules and Christopher Lawrence
Monster Massive: Deep Dish, Felix Da Housecat, Behrouz, AK 1200 plus many
more

Please contact me a.s.a.p. if interested!

cc aaron at tohzt.com