[Dynagroove] ELEVATE is here next thursday!!!

Pat SchooLastra pat at godskitchen.com
Thu Oct 27 13:42:55 PDT 2005

I will DEFINITELY be driving down to OC next week with friends for that
show....and NOW TWO OF THEM! Focus on Tuesday with Mark Grant and then
Diz & JT on Thursday at Elevate....pretty freakin sick line-ups
guys....nice work...Aaaaaaaaand this weekend with choices like Mark
Farina, Doc Martin, Erick Morillo, Olav Basoski, Robbie Rivera and then
Ben Watt & Marques on Sunday to top it off. Plus Monday Night Social
with Nic Fanciulli! Then Benny Benassi, Armand Van Helden and Derrick
Carter all coming out in November too...The DJ line-ups are so sweet
right now, it almost feels like Music Conference!