[Dynagroove] FLIGHT:SGP10-F-A-R-I-N-A : NOW READY FOR TAKE OFF!

Sacred Grounds sacredgrounds_la at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 23:35:18 PDT 2005

Air Farina is now boarding. Purchase your boarding
passes at
www.sacredgrounds-la.com or www.frescogear.com

AIR FARINA, THIS IS SACRED GROUNDS CONTROL:
YOU ARE NOW READY FOR TAKE OFF

 Departure date: 10.29.05

 Flight No. MARK90022

 Destination: Los Angeles:SGP:10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

 ETD:10:00pm - ETA:08:00am

 Your pilots:
 Captain MARK FARINA (3 hour set)

 Co-Pilot DJ ALI (direct from vancouver b.c.)

 Navigator: DJ LOU (resident)

 Bringing her in for a landing: RUBEN MEDELLIN
 (resident)

 Taking off with: ABRAHAM

 Inflight entertainment: Underground House Music all
                                     nite long

 Flight crew: sacred grounds, frescogear.com

 Inflight support: urb magazine, epic events,
universal
                           rhythm L.A., Native

 More info and flight details visit:
 www.sacredgrounds-la.com or www.frescogear.com
 or call our customer service line at: 323.960.8878

 tickets: coach:$20 presale, firstclass: $25 the night
 of flight *subject to change

costumes encouraged not required

 For your Mile High Club Card please report to Sara:

Please remember folks this is an all night 21 and over
flight.

 Have a safe and enjoyable flight, and thank you for
flying AIR FARINA.