[Dynagroove] tonight and Sat. Uniting Souls in S.F.

juju@dynagroove.com juju at dynagroove.com
Sat Oct 29 11:39:13 PDT 2005

I'm so glad you posted this...

Last night was much fun. So good to see some of the LA heads out in force
and get my dance on in anticipation of a crazy crazy weekend. We stayed a
little past when Jordan was done to hear Batman drop some jams (who was
that masked man?) and then I headed over to Gallery Lounge to kick it with
other people and hear Rick Preston play.

Good times, good times.

Can't wait to see them Lawnchair generals tonight, and omg Andrew Mataus,
my favorite boy from Eugene Oregon.

it's on.

~juju

--
Gee-willikers. It must be Obvious Day on Camp Stupid. - Master Shake