[Dynagroove] Saturday March 3rd - $5 Dollah Funk$ 6 Year Anniversary!!

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Tue Dec 12 09:59:58 PST 2006

Guess who's back?? After a year off we're back, rested, and ready to party!!

What better way to start than by celebrating 6 (SIX!) years of the funk..
That's right, $5 Dollah Funk$ is turning 6, so we're having a party and
you're all invited!!!

VinylTribe presents:

The $5 Dollah Funk$ - 6 Year Anniversary!!

Saturday, March 3rd 2007

VinylTribe DJs (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi)

MORE INFO TBA!!

Keep an eye out for the funky fresh flyers or call 310.217.7584 for more
info.

$5 Dollah Funk$ - $5 Dollah Funk$ - $5 Dollah Funk$ - $5 Dollah Funk$