[Dynagroove] Deep Christmas Eve Party!!! TONIGHT!!! FREE!!!

Richard" Slick_Dada" Lopez slick1er at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 15:59:45 PST 2006

THE DEEP CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY IS ON!!!!!

Thought DEEP was closed? NOT SO FAST!

Our search for a top shelf venue for our Christmas Eve party had brought us to AIR CONDITIONED in Venice.

This night is our way of saying THANK YOU and offer GRATITUDE for to the DEEP FAMILY for a year of support.

Offering up some holiday cheer will be Deep's main man MARQUES WYATT and friends.

Sunday, December 24th, 2006 – Christmas Eve – 9pm – 2am

Air Conditioned is located at 625 Lincoln Blvd, 3 Blocks South of Rose,Venice 90291- Phone 310.230.5343

Parking is across the street in Smart & Final lot.

Admission if FREE!!!!!!
http://mail.yahoo.com