[Dynagroove] This week at DEEP: KENNY DOPE AND TERRY HUNTER - - NEXT WEEK : MIGS/FARINA

Sam Gaglani sam at homemadela.com
Wed Feb 1 09:26:57 PST 2006

A truly EPIC month at DEEP begins this SUNDAY with a very rare appearance
from KENNY DOPE and TERRY HUNTER.

To follow that, the week after, we bring you MARK FARINA AND MIGUEL MIGS for
Marques' BDAY BASH.

And, of course, for Presidents Day Weekend, we celebrate our 7 YEAR
Anniversary with LOUIE VEGA AND JOE CLAUSSELL. Special hours - 6PM - 4AM!!

EARLY ARRIVAL STRONGLY SUGGESTED FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS! To purchase
advanced tickets please visit www.deep-la.com

Deep is located at The Vanguard, 6021 Hollywood Blvd.

21 and over - 9pm - 4am

Upcoming Dates:

Feb 12 - MW's B'DAY BASH - MARK FARINA & MIGUEL MIGS
Feb 19 - DEEP's 7 year anniversary: President's Day Weekend: LOUIE VEGA and
JOE CLAUSSELL

For more info call 323-960-1010