[Dynagroove] Get your boat party tickets tonight at Free Thinking!!

Eric H eric_H at dynagroove.com
Fri Feb 3 19:57:34 PST 2006

Hey ya'll, I'll be at Free Thinking tonight for Rick Preston and my homie
Toddley! I'll have boat party tickets with me so hit me up if you need
one. The Tortured Hearts Cruise is just one week from tomorrow so get
yours tonight!

If you don't know who I am, just ask Cade to point me out.

word...

Eric

FEBRUARY 11TH, 2006

A VALENTINES DAY MASS-A-CURE
FOR THE BROKEN HEARTED

THE UPPER DECK:

COCOE (ABSTRACT WORKSHOP)
JUD NESTER (ABSTRACT WORKSHOP)
SCOTTY COATS (ABSTRACT WORKSHOP)

THE LOWER DECK:

GARTH (GRAYHOUND, WICKED)
LANCE "LAND SHARK" DESARDI (COCO MACHETE)
SOLAR (PACIFIC SOUND, SUNSET)
CHARLOTTE "THE BARONESS" (FISTFIGHT)

The Tortured Hearts Cruise ( Boat Party )
OUT OF LONGBEACH Harbor

TORTURED HEARTS AFTER HOURS -
FREE for ticket holders / "stocked"
off the 5 & 10 FREEWAYS on the way home to L.A.

DJS FOR THE AFTERHOURS

BUCK - LEAF - L.A.

JENILUV - FISTFIGHT - S.F.

POPPA - SMARTBEATSOUNDSYSTEM

RED SONJIA - DIG - S.D.

All tickets and event Info: @
FistFull.net
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE

Your team is

The Rhythm Junkies
and
Luna Park Productions - aka 55south & 19th st.
Movement

and will be known as

Division 33