[Dynagroove] $5 Dollah Funk$ - 5 Year Anniversary!! (This Saturday!!)

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Tue Feb 7 06:59:59 PST 2006

This Saturday, February 11th, we invite you to join us for a celebration!!
>From a tiny art lounge in Pomona, to the infamous dance studio, to some of
the dopest lofts and galleries in LA, we've come together for 5 years now to
celebrate music, life, and love. Calling all dancers, rockers, boppers,
breakers, artists, lovers, and friends... Please report to the dancefloor.
Release Yourself!!!!

$5 Dollah Funk$ - Five Year Anniversary!!!
Saturday February 11th 2006

VinylTribe DJs: Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi
Visual Enhancements by Puzzle Piece

Limited Capacity, Early Arrival Suggested
Doors open at 9pm, we go late...
18 and over, 21 to drink
$5 before 11pm, $10 after

Call on the night of event for directions
310.217.7584 - www.vinyltribe.com

We'd like to thank everyone who has come out and supported $5 Dollah Funk$
for the past 5 years!!
We're just getting started..

-VinylTribe