[Dynagroove] 7 years!! 7 f'n years!!!! can you believe it?

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Feb 7 12:38:44 PST 2006

OK all.  in 98/99 I started dynagroove.  With the intention of keeping
real underground house parties alive.  Back then all the parties had gone
main stream.  melodic was a rave. Bang the drum was no more.  FAMILY was
breaks..  Zack Hill was Jughead...  And well Doc was playing the big
raves.    This depressed me and I decided to keep the underground house
parties alive so Dynagroove was born!!!!

7 years later it is still alive and kicking....

so I proudly annouce

Dynagroove 7 Year Anniversary party!!!!
Saturday April 8th 2006
7 Fuckin Years!!!!!

~Live performances by:

Greens Keepers (Live/ Greenskeepers music, Igloo, / Chicago)
Jamanta Crew  (Live/ Classic Recordings, Greenhouse / Sau Paulo Brazil)

~Special Opening set by:

Thebodyrockdjs   (www.thebodyrockdjs.com)

~DJs:

Diz   (Classic, Igloo, Dynagroove/ Chicago)
James Curd (Special Closing set/ Chicago)

$20 presale tickets available soon
Located in Los Angeles
More info to follow!!!