[Dynagroove] Mariah On the Grammy's

AlleyCat alleycatz at tmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:58:15 PST 2006

Yo i was SO inspired by that performance TOO!

i love that gurl...

That song is "We Belong Together" on The Emancipation Of Mimi album
(mariah's)
But that choir i think was done for the grammys..i've never heard it
like that before...but i'm not sure...

I wouldn't mind hearing a house remix of that either!..

--

aLLeYcaT!

http://www.myspace.com/alleycat101

PeaCe.