[Dynagroove] very quick weekend review

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Mon Feb 13 10:38:05 PST 2006

Friday  -  MAUF guys had that shit rocking at free thihnkin.  I love those
kids Joeshua and Bobby are stand up kind of guys.  At one point the crowd
was wooping and hallarin sounding like a bunch of gold miners striking it
rich..  Then the man John Howard came on...  He tore sheeyat up!!  I will
let lucas or becky give the review on JH since I am sure all you guys
think I am a hype machine

Saturday -  Crused by tourtured souls.  Felt bad for them since they lost
there boat.  I got there around 12:30 and it was starting to fill up.  The
fire croptch lance was on the decks and playing some kewl electro, techie,
bangin stuff.  Very unique that boy is comming.  The sound was too low and
the space was not filled in yet.  I heard things got better later.  But I
had to leave

$5 funk..  dope location, great sound, Aligators, and great music.  The
vibe was just insane..  I walk in and everyone was dancing and there were
two dance circles in the back.  Big patio..  Wow great job zack and steven
were killin.. Sorry I did not get to hear Emi..

Sunday sleep

So how was mark farina and miggs?  How was teh doc party?  I heard you had
to get shuttled in and there was no alcohol?  Is this true??

Cade