[Dynagroove] Ever heard of the 7 year itch? How bout the 7 year groove?

joesh joeshuaus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 12:02:07 PST 2006

Put it to you like this. . . If you miss this party it
better be because you had such a great time in Miami
that you decided to move there. This line up is a WMC
bill for sure and having seen GK live, money well
spent. Cade, will you see if James might dedicate a
few minutes at the end of his set to do that shit he
did at the Toy Drive. What a great line up. YIKES!!!!