[Dynagroove] live at Spundae Jan 7, 2005

Pat SchooLastra pat at godskitchen.com
Thu Feb 16 18:47:27 PST 2006

http://PatSchool.EnergyJunkie.com

This is a streaming mix of the 1st and 2nd hours of the set I played at
Spundae-Hollywood on Saturday January 7, 2006.

Cody Lee opened up from 9-11pm.
I then played from 11pm till 1am.
After my set, Mike Hiratzka & D:Fuse played together till closing (4am).

The set is pretty fast paced and up-tempo as the room is MASSIVE. The
Main Room at Circus holds about 2500 people with its side area and about
1800 in just the main hall in front. All told, the 3 rooms + Outdoor
patio hold 3,500 people! The DJ set-up is pretty nice too. An Allen &
Heath X:one 464 Mixer, 3 Technics 1200's Turntables (only needles for 2
though), 2 Pioneer CDJ-1000's and 2 massive EAW DC-210 monitors. Its a
lot of fun to play on that mixer as you can filter sweep in 3 different
frequency ranges and those CD player's allow for all kinds of echo's,
loops and tricks. I just plain had a great time and prob a few too many
drinks!....ENJOY.

I would love to hear comments.
Thanks :-)~
-pat

some things I need to do:
-get a download-able version (soon, I promise)
-track the download-able version
-write down the tracks...here are some of them, in no particular order:

Chicco Secci Vs. Gordon Edge "I like the Vibe" (Vocal Mix), Hardsoul
"Back Together" (Seamus Haji Mix), Mr. On vs. Jungle Brothers "Breathe,
Don't Stop" (Milk'n'2Sugars Remix), Stardust "Music Sounds Better with
You " ('Acapella' & Dimitri From Paris Remix), Derrick L. Carter "Where
You At?" (Acapella), Free Form 5 "No More Conversations" (Mylo Remix),
Bob Sinclair "I Feel For You" (Erick Morillo Drumz Mix), Usher "Burn"
(Axwell Remix), Faith Evans "Mesmerized" (Free Masons Vocal Dub), Born
To Funk "Souma Bana" (Sono di Korsou Mix), Ceven Fisher "Like the way we
used to" (Acapella), Gardewed "This Groove" (Vocal), Louis Benedetti
"Doin' Da Boogie" (Alternate Mix) and other tracks by DJ Tonka, The
Pound Boys, David Morales, Junior Jack, Roger S, The KOT and on and on...