Re: [Dynagroove] to answer my own que stion for those who  care...

BadIYE@aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 10:55:53 PST 2006

Goddam, you're right!  I went on Amazon and I listen to the 30  second clip
of Mariah Carey's we belong together and it is different (and  sucks, by the
way...sorry Amy, just my opinion that's all.  I probably have  horrible taste
though)

But I KNOW i heard a remake of Benatar's "We Belong"  on the radio and  it
sounded like Mariah...Was I just stoned out of my mind or something?

Someone help me out wit this one...thanks.

imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life

In a message dated 2/17/2006 8:44:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,