[Dynagroove] LG, DD, M3

jose@aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Wed Feb 22 12:14:33 PST 2006

First and foremost Love Groove rocked. I agree- Heather did have the
best set of the night.  She kept it pumpin' and chunky but changed it
up enough to keep it from being monotonous.  She definitely stepped up
to the plate (Afro Puffs and all) and proved that she can hang with the
big boys and rock just as hard(or in this case more so).

DC (Derrick) put the beatdown as well, I told Boz that he had "moments
of brilliance" where 3-4 songs put everybody in a frenzy.  Didn't
really care much for the jazzy shit he mixed in, but it's all good-
it's very rare for me to love somebody's set beginning to end.

Sneak finished the night off nicely-chicago jacking, heavy bass lines,
and he laid off the latin stuff which was cool.

ALL in all, dope party and a PROPER SOUNDSYSTEM--(my biggest fear going
into a party of this magnitude, was that the promoters were gonna go
"budg" on the system to save cash), but the surround sound was properly
eq'd and banged nicely---GREAT PARTY!

Moving on-this Thursday we have another installment of OC's favorite
underground monthly--Dirty  Dishes (cue in "I like it Dirty" by Jake
Childs).

Justin and Sammy are resting up this month and Boz has invited some
local talent to hold it down in their absence:

Nonfiction (focus, elevate), Kay2 (la rhythm network), and Andrea (jump
to the funk)

located @ Avalon(OC)
820 W 19th St.
Costa Mesa CA 92627