[Dynagroove] Love Groove

coreylou420@aol.com coreylou420 at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 22:19:44 PST 2006

First off I would like to thank everyone who came out to the show on
Sunday. As head promoter (not producer), put alot of effort into making
things go as smoothly as possible. I understand that some people were
dissapointed and others offended by certain events that happend with
security and other members of the staff. I would just like to apologize
for any situations that I personally could have avoided, if any. But
come on gang, the party was rockin and I appreciate every single person
that came to the event. I hope to see you all at Motive's next event.
Corey