[Dynagroove] Scott K. brings Chicago:Sessions to Orange County - get in FREE

BoxmusicLA@aol.com BoxmusicLA at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 01:01:04 PST 2006

TO SEE THE MYSPACE INVITE CLICK THIS LINK:
http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=50344.60068&Mytoken=8747B744-5125-42EF-901BE
5BE7DDF697E1982349328

After that 4 degree weather in Denver, I'm happy to be coming to back to the
West Coast to defrost. Wednesday March 1st I'm going to be dropping a set at a
new and very intimate house night in Huntington Beach. We're talking about a
small group of real music lovers. No uppity vibes, just cool people that enjoy
dancing and music. And the promoters are giving me some serious list love. I
can put as many people as I want on my guestlist. everyone on my list will get
in for FREE until midnight, and for only $5 after (normal admission is $10).

so if you're down to come hang with me, read below and see how to get on my
list. it's gonna be a crazy week so i may not get to my email or myspace page
very often, so please make sure to read exactly how to get on the list...i
promise if you follow the instructions below you will absolutely be on my list.
here's what to do:

1) get all your names together, as many as you want...but try to get full
names.
2) send them all to BOXMUSICrsvp at aol.com - NOT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
3) send as many names as you want, give my email to your friends to rsvp,
whatevs...BUT HAVE ALL YOUR NAMES IN BY WEDNESDAY 3/1 at 2pm.

That's it....do that and i promise you'll be on the list....and i'm sure i'll
be able to send you a confirmation that you can print out also.

of course if you could spread the word, i'd greatly appreciate it...but
please only invite real music lovers who are gonna bring that positive energy.

love & music

scott k.
www.myspace.com/boxmusic

__________

Wednesday Mar 01, 2006  -   9:00pm-2:00am
@ Scorpion Lounge
8082 Adams Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92646

FEB/MARCH STOPS:

02/02/06: WORLDWIDE - Scott K. live internet/radio broadcast -
www.titanradio.org 7-9pm PT, 9-11pm CT, 10pm-12am ET
02/10/06: AUSTIN, TX - Scott K. @ BARCELONA
02/19/06: DENVER, CO - Roy Davis Jr., Scott K., & Dayhota (SuperJane) @ tba
03/01/06: ORANGE COUNTY - Ash Wednesdays presents chicagosessions feat: Scott
K. @ Scorpion Lounge
03/15/06: PHOENIX, AZ - Batucada presents chicago.sessions feat: Scott K. @
TBA
03/17/06: COSTA MESA - Bristol Sessions presents chicago.sessions feat: Scott
K. @ Detroit Bar
03/18/06: SILVERLAKE - Bridges presents Scott K. @ Zen - more details tba
03/22-29/06: MIAMI, FL - Scott K. @ WMC 2006 - details tba