[Dynagroove] producers, get your music signed...

rylan@allhousemusic.com rylan at allhousemusic.com
Mon Feb 27 11:54:21 PST 2006

Are you a House Music or Downtempo producer/live band/etc? Are you looking
for a label to make home to your music?

Well if so, read on as we are getting in gear to start our label and have
some really great artists onboard already.

We will be launching online within the next 2 months or less coming on the
scene with a catalogue of at least 40 tracks by at least 10 producers that
will be available at your major online pay per download distributors.

Once this gets going and the music starts selling we will be pressing actual
12 inch vinyl releases as well.

We feel this is a better way to start the label by selling digital media
first as there is less risk and the distribution deals are far easier to
land, and in addition to that we can evaluate which tracks will sell the
best and therefore which to press first.

So if you'd like to send us some material to see if we'd be interested in
picking up your tracks for release, send me a message and we will tell you
the details of how this works out financially for you.

I do want to stress that we are looking for marketable music only at this
point, so unfortunatly bootlegs *may* not be sellable (but it depends on the
amount of sampling you have done) but do not let this stop you from sending
in your music, it could be worth a try!

Thanks!

Rylan White
http://allhousemusic.com