[Dynagroove] Andy Caldweel @ Focus Tuesday July 4th (NO COVER FOR LA HEADS b4 10:30)

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Mon Jul 3 19:35:53 PDT 2006

All right LA peeps, you gotta print this out and be @ focus before 10:30
to get in for free + Prove you live in LA (some kind of drivers license
or mail or something will do). Also it's my birthday party so I'd love
to have all you guys come out and hang with me and andy for my this
really special night. And if you live anywhere else it's only $5 before
10:30 with this printout

FOCUS TUESDAYS
WHO - Andy Caldwell, Josh Billings & D-Fresh
PRICE - $5 Before 10:30 With This Myspace or Email Printout
WHERE - TAPAS 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (Right By
John Wayne Airport) (Mapquest Directions)
AGES - 18+ To Get In / 21+ To Drink @ The Fully Stocked Bar
DRINK SPECIALS (Before 10:30) - $2.50 All Beers,
DOORS OPEN - 9:30
PARKING - FREE
TIMES ARE - GOOD (good times ;-)

----------------------------------
Info

July 4th
ANDY CALDWELL 4th OF JULY CELEBRATION
(Om, Naked, San Francisco)
Along With JOSH BILLINGS (Birthday Boy) & D-FRESH

$5 Before 10:30
w/ email invite (sign up on our email list)

Well we got lucky this year :-) 4th of July lands on a Tuesday! How
exciting. So we are putting together something great. We got one of our
favorite artists coming in, ANDY CALDWELL. There is another special
occasion we are celebrating. Josh Billings is celebrating his 24th
Birthday (Real birthday is July 2nd) but we're having the party at
focus.

Andy Caldwell is touring for his new CD "Universal Truth" and it's got
some hot tracks on it a lot of people are talking about. If you get a
second take a listen to it on amazon.com or towerecords.com. Andy has
released some of the most memorable original productions & remixes and
we are excited to have him back at the club.

Opening up for Andy Caldwell is focus' own Josh Billings. A lot of
people have been asking me when I'm playing again ever since I opened
for Miguel Migs @ the Saturday party and this is it, so don't miss out!
Opening up the night is D-Fresh. We had D-Fresh play on a local love
night and everybody loved it so we're bringing him in to open up on this
special special night!

It's only going to be $15 after 10:30 so there is no reason not to come
no matter what time you get there. If you're down with the fireworks
come after if not come early and get in for cheap. There really isn't
much to do on the 4th of July after the fireworks so we are the official
4th of July after party :-)

P.S. Dance Competition sign ups are going on right now so email us ASAP
to claim your spot focustuesdays at gmail.com

www.mindboxmedia.com/focus