[Dynagroove] Thanks from the Village People!

Jordan Strong jordanisms78 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:03:02 PDT 2006

right on man!
im definetly feelin great after that weekend. it was great to have such a
hard working team helping pull off such an event. the music was so good all
night. Sowelu got the dance floor started before the sun was even down and
we kept it going til noon on sunday. rick preston blew my mind, he dropped
the remix of my blue spirits track and people were freaking out. everybody
on the flyer got to rock a good crowd! how often does that happen? our
locals really are sick. to be out under the stars listening to good music
with all my friends is to be truly blessed. it is so great to have a
constant influx of new faces as well. and to those of you who didnt come
were doing it all over again Sept 2nd.
and speaking of locals we got the Queen Bee - Lillyanne ... and many others

stay true