[Dynagroove] TONIGHT - Focus 3 Year Anniversary - No Cover B4 10:30

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Jul 11 14:36:54 PDT 2006

FOCUS TUESDAYS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TONIGHT!

WHO - Wobs, Nonfiction & Josh Billings

PRICE - $5 Before 10:30 With This Myspace or Email Printout

WHERE - TAPAS 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (Right By
John Wayne Airport)

AGES - 18+ To Get In / 21+ To Drink @ The Fully Stocked Bar

DRINK SPECIALS (Before 10:30) - $2.50 All Beers,

DOORS OPEN - 9:30

PARKING - FREE

If you've ever been to focus before we consider you a member of our
focus family. We are having our 3 year anniversary this Tuesday (that's
right THREE YEARS!!). We have had so many amazing memories together and
we want to celebrate this night with all of you. There are no special
flashy DJs or anything, but this party isn't about that. This party is
about being with our friends and having a good time on this event.

We aren't charging before 10:30 (if you're on our email list and print
out the email of course) & we are getting a bunch of clothing, CDs, etc.
to give away the night of. We are gonna give away a grip of focus
t-shirts + brownturtle.com is gonna be in the house giving stuff away
too + Om Records is giving away some promo copies of some CDs as well.

This party is a major thank you to all of you who have helped make focus
possible over the last 3 years and lets look towards the future with
more amazing artists in an intimate venue every Tuesday night @ Focus.

www.mindboxmedia.com/focus