[Dynagroove] Electro techy at Spundae in the Ninja Lounge

WaxOnWaxOff Recordings wowowax at verizon.net
Wed Jul 12 23:02:21 PDT 2006

Saturday July 22nd it's another wacky episode of

Pocket Invasion Spundae

Main Room:

DJ RAP
Djrap.com :: Proper :: UK
She has been the undisputed queen of the turntables and the number one
female DJ in the world, simultaneously a label owner,producer, and
recording artist. She has been a prime mover, the prime female mover in
fact. Six years ago her first album was released in the UK and the USA
and ended up selling hundreds of thousands of copies worldwide. She has
many seminal dance classics to her credit, with several mix compilation
CDs, and upwards of 20 releases on her own imprint, PROPER TALENT.

D:FUSE "Live Show" w/ MIKE HIRATZKA
Full Percussion & Live Guitar / Keyboards :: Djdfuse.com :: Austin
D:Fuse is taking the live DJ concept to a whole new level, including
his signature mix of Electronic Congas, Bongos, Tablas, and Timbales as
well as adding Tom Tom drums, Cymbals and live filter effects. It also
features DJ/Producer Mike Hiratzka on guitar, bass, and keyboards and
Austin's MC Flint. D:FUSE's philosophy is quite simple: "Music has
saved my life, and all I want to do is pass on my musical message.

CODY LEE
Spundae :: Djcodylee.com

Pocket Room:

Drifter & Shylock (Pocketunderground.com / balance)
Jesse Wright (pocketunderground.com / djjessewright.com / release
records) tag set with
Porter Tinsley (portertinsley.com / not a pocket dj but not for any
particular reason)(This is Porter's first LA appearance in quite a
while, come throw your chonies at her for dropping out!)
Jokton Strealy (pocketunderground.com / jokton.com)

The Ninja Lounge:

Mark Zabala (ninjaskillz.net)
Guardian (ninjaskillz.net)
JP & Rhines (ninjaskillz.net / Innerflight)
Rik Sotero (FRIENDofaFRIEND, WoWo)

More tba:

And of course we will have a free guest list for this little party.  Ya
wanna get in free?  Email us at events at pocketunderground.com and you're
in.
Also, we would like to encourage you all to dress however you feel.  We
still have a couple missions here. 1. To open peoples eyes and 2. to
freak 'em out!

More to come on this soon.